Why we give as an act of worship
- It focuses our hearts on our true treasure which is Christ. (Matthew 6:21)
- It is an acknowledgement that God is the owner of everything. (I Chronicles 29:11-12)
- It turns our focus from the idolatry of money to serving God. (Luke 16:11-13)
- It is an expression of our love for God and our devotion to Him and is born out of our free response to all He has done for us, not out of guilt or duty. (II Corinthians 9:7)
What your giving does
- It helps meet spiritual and physical needs of everyone who attends The Abundant Church.
- It impacts people around our city through service projects and missions.
- It helps support other church plants around Indiana and the rest of the U.S.
- It supports missions around the world through the Cooperative Program.
3 Easy Ways to Give
1. Give Online.
2. Give on Sunday.
You can give on Sundays during the offering portion of the worship service.
3. Give by Mail.
You can mail your donation to our church address at any time.
The Abundant Church
7001 Zionsville Rd.,
Indianapolis, IN 46268